4 hours ago
Monday, February 28, 2011
The NFL Combine is in full swing out in Indianapolis, and there have been some impressive, and surprising results from some of the participants. We'll take the time to break down the stats and the workouts latter. Right now, we're looking at the one drill everyone wants to quote the 40 yard dash. Right now we're looking at the quarterbacks, and personally I believe there are some surprises with these results, especially with Cam Newton's result.
1) Tyrod Taylor Va. Tech- 4.51 sec
2) Colin Kaepernick Nevada- 4.53 sec
3) Jake Locker Washington 4.59 sec
4) Cam Newton Auburn- 4.59 sec
5) Blaine Gabbert Missouri- 4.62 sec